Information we collect:
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, are being made clear to you in the following paragraphs.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, location, and telephone number.
In your profile, we ask you to provide your personal information including phone number, email address, residential address, location information, etc. This information, as shown in your profile help to provide you best possible services as offered by FATTA FATT. By providing this information, you fully consent to share this information with the prospect vendors and related entities and understand the implications of sharing such data. You take full responsibility of sharing your personal data with the vendors and FATTA FATT in no way is liable for misuse of this data collected by the related entities. Similarly, by creating a profile, you share the information regarding the organization and/or the individual representing the organization. This data is shared with prospective customers for the purpose of matching the requirements. FATTA FATT is not liable for the misuse of this data by the prospective customer in any manner. By submitting your personal information in your account profile, you agree to our terms and conditions.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
• Provide, operate and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website and mobile application
• Understand and analyse how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
Fatta Fatt follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites and mobile applications. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, mobile application, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
Data Protection Rights:
• We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request access to your personal data through your account profile.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, under certain conditions. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete, under certain conditions. Although you can change or update any information from the settings menu in your account profile.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to change/update – You have the right to change and/or update your data by visiting the settings link in your profile. We will not change or update your data based on our own information. We will, however, send you reminders to update your profile from time to time to keep relevance with the job market.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Fattafatt.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website and/or mobile application, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
With which data processors and why do we share personal data?
We never give your data to unauthorized third parties. However, as part of our work, we obtain the services of selected service providers and give them limited and strictly monitored access to some of our data. However, before we forward personal data to these data processors for processing on our behalf, each individual company undergoes an audit. All data recipients must meet the legal data protection requirements and prove their data protection level with appropriate proofs. We would like to inform you in a transparent and understandable way about all our data recipients with the respective reasons as mentioned below:
• External service provider:
Reason: They support our business activities by providing us with IT solutions and infrastructure or by ensuring the security of our business operations, for example by identifying and rectifying faults. Furthermore, personal data may also be disclosed to external tax consultants, lawyers, or auditors if they provide services for which they have been commissioned.
• Prosecuting authorities and legal proceedings:
Reason: Unfortunately, it can happen that a few of our riders and service providers do not behave fairly and want to harm us. In these cases, we are not only obliged to hand over personal data due to legal obligations, it is of course also in our interest to prevent damage and to enforce our claims, and to reject unjustified claims.
Fattafatt Home Delivery Service will do its best to prevent the misuse of your personal data by any affiliate or a third party and it undergoes strict audit procedures, however, Fattafatt is not liable for misuse of any such information from its affiliates or third-party contractors. Users cannot claim any damage from the breach of any of this information, directly or indirectly, from Fattafatt through the court of law. Users have the sole responsibility of protecting their personal information from theft by regularly changing the password of their account and safeguarding their mobile devices from such illegal usages, who can steal your personal information from your account. Fattafatt is not liable for any instance of virus attacks or illegal security breaches, which are beyond the control of the Fattafatt domain and cannot be made liable for such losses in a court of law. Fattafatt will do its best to invest in a secure infrastructure, where users can carry out normal processes available from this platform, but Fattafatt does not take any responsibility for hacking attacks or DDoS attacks that may prevent the availability of the service and cause any financial risk to the consumer.